- 1- WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING?
- 2- WHAT ARE THE DATA COLLECTED IN WIKISPIRAL.ORG?
- 3-WHY DO WE COLLECT THESE DATA?
- 4- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- 5- WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THESE COMMUNICATED?
- 6- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF DATA MODIFICATION?
- 7- ARE THE DATA PROTECTED?
- 8- DURING HOW LONG WE HOLD THE DATA?
- 9- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
- 10- HOW TO RECEIVE OUR INFORMATION?
- 11- WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF AMENDING THE CHARTER?
- 12- WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF DISAGREEMENT?
We draw your attention to the need to read this charter carefully. This specifies the conditions of using the collaborative website https://wikipiral.org and any individual or collective user of this site is supposed to have read it. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the following address: contact à wikispiral.org.
1- WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING?
The WEB site https://wikispiral.org, initially launched by the Council of Europe, is today the responsibility of TOGETHER, the international network of territories of co-responsibility, that means the territories which participate in the development of the SPIRAL approach. The General Secretariat of TOGETHER International is responsible for processing all data collected on the site https://wikispiral.org TOGETHER Association, International Network of Territories of Co-responsibility Praça da Republica 7630-139 Odemira (Portugal) contact à wikispiral.org
2- WHAT ARE THE DATA COLLECTED IN WIKISPIRAL.ORG?
3-WHY DO WE COLLECT THESE DATA?
Wikispiral.org is a collaborative and open WEB site, in the sense that it aims to build knowledge in the form of databases and syntheses from the contributions of the various platforms and groups of citizens involved in the process and make them available to all. Therefore, the resultant databases and syntheses are a public good of common interest, at the local level for the participating territories, at higher levels (regional, national, European, global) as a source of information and research for public policies or for horizontal exchanges between local territories or between regions, countries, continents. In legal terms all data stored on this site is under the Creative Commons license BY:NC:SA. The databases thus constituted are:
- Territories or institutions that apply the approach, with WEB pages created and made available to the multi-actor platform established in each of these territories or institutions for the implementation of the approach. Platforms with their own pages are also created during SPIRAL training.
- Homogeneous groups of citizens created by multi-player platforms and training platforms.
- The criteria of well-being and ill-being of the different homogeneous groups, as well as the answers to the third question (what do you do or can you do for your well-being and the well-being of everyone?), and its variants, besides the complementary issues put in place in some platforms (question on future generations, and questions of projet CO-ACTE).
- The actions carried out as part of the process by each territory or collective actor participating in it;
- The results of participatory co-evaluations of actions and the process as a whole.
4- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
All data used for databases are collected by the multi-actor platforms of each territory or institution developing the approach and training platforms. The TOGETHER secretariat provides:
- setting up pages for new platforms,
- methodological support for multi-player platforms, particularly through trained trainers and dynamisers; moreover,
- the verification of the validity of the data collected, in particular their conformity with the methodological principles which guarantee their authenticity and reliability.
5- WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THESE COMMUNICATED?
Being an open collaborative site, wikispiral.org puts the data collected and inserted into the databases at the disposal of any visitor to the site. Nevertheless, access to the databases themselves requires a partnership agreement with TOGETHER specifying the purposes of use (for example, statistical research or other purposes) and the commitments in terms of dissemination of results in the same principle of a free and open access enriching shared knowledge, following the principles of the Creative Commons license BY:NC:SA.
6- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF DATA MODIFICATION?
Each platform participating in the website https://wikispiral.org has a permanent right to modify or delete the data that it chooses to share, while respecting the methodological principles that guarantee it authenticity and reliability.
7- ARE THE DATA PROTECTED?
8- DURING HOW LONG WE HOLD THE DATA?
It is essential to preserve the data of databases, even the old ones, for comparison purposes over time (for example, to see the evolution of the criteria of well-being or ill-being in a territory over a period of 10, 20 years, or more). As for the only personal data collected, at the time of registration and on visits, they are deleted at the request of the persons concerned.
9- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
As a user of the WEB site https://wikispiral.org you can at any time ask to check, access, rectify, complete, delete, transfer your data and to oppose the use of your data as well as to request the limitation of them. To do this, simply send us an email to the following email address: contact à wikispiral.org by specifying your username. We will make every effort to do what is necessary as soon as possible to attend your request.
10- HOW TO RECEIVE OUR INFORMATION?
With your consent or on the basis of our legitimate interest based in particular on our relationship, we will subscribe you to our newsletter. All you must do is register as a SPIRAL user.
11- WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF AMENDING THE CHARTER?
12- WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF DISAGREEMENT?
Long trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a disagreement, we undertake to favor dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution. You can also contact the Data Protection Authority.